Greetings! My name is Tatum Stein, I am the School Counselor.
I am very excited about the opportunity to work together with the students, faculty, staff, and Administration within such a wonderful school district.
I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Elementary Education and a Master of Education Degree in School Counseling.
What do Middle School Counselors do?
- Teach classroom guidance lessons
- Provide short term individual counseling
- Small group counseling sessions/lunch bunches
- Consult with parents
- Work collaboratively with teachers and staff
- Provide referrals to outside community resources
- NJSLA State Testing
- 504 Plans
- I&RS process (Intervention & Referral Services)
- HIB process (Harassment Intimidation and Bullying)
I look forward to getting to know you and your family during this upcoming 2019/2020 school year. I love what I do and I am committed to supporting your child.
The best way to reach me is via email: email@example.com