Hello and welcome to 8th grade science. We will be exploring the worlds of physics and chemistry this year. At the end of the year, you will be taking the state mandated NJSLA-Sci for all science (physical, life, and earth sciences).
We will be utilizing multiple resources in the class which will include the online resource "HMH Science Dimensions" (our assigned textbook).
- All information will be placed in google classroom and linked to my website.
- Make sure your chrome book is fully charged every day for class.
- Make sure to have 4 pocket folders for any handouts given during the school term.
- Have pencils and erasers (good scientists always have pencils never pens!).
- Have a good set of ear buds ( you will need not only for my class, but other 8th grade classes so make sure you always have them).
2021/2022 School year is going to be exciting and a return to normalcy (as best we can). Please be patient and know we are all eager to get back to work!
In the event of a district closure, all lessons and materials will be posted in google classroom daily. Office hours: TBD for the FALL 2021. You can always email me and I will respond swiftly.
For assistance with Parent or Student Portal, contact the main office.
The best way to contact me is through email.